Wednesday, December 15, 2010

There's a green hippo in your shoe.

Hello world! :)

Not much new going on. Decided not to go to Germany, it just isnt working out right now. Oh, right. I was going to move to Germany for a year. :) A small town near Hamburg. It was all planned out, but I forgot the idea of having a back up plan. Lame-o. So, long story short, not moving to Germany.
Ill just have to go when Bethany graduates. :) That was my plan originally. We are going to move to Scotland for the summer, which Im super stoked about! I am the kinda person who wants to do that sort of thing.... but you already knew that.

It makes me wonder, well yesterday. I was discussing some things with my friend. We usually talk about things that evolve some brain work. It started with AA, and how I really dont agree with their methods. It lead to the extreme low which humanity finds itself. Human nature is actually soft and lazy now, its depressing. I found out that the schooling system is highly flawed, more than I thought. In the USA they have half days Thursday and Friday in most places. The schools rely on student attendance to get their funding. If they dont get the attendance, their budget goes down. They dont want that, so they'd rather have shit days which the students learn nothing just so they are there rather than losing funding. It's disgusting really. Humanity is fucked for the future.

I think I am going to make a list of things I want to do before I die. I already made one for books, lets try other things. It will certainly make getting them done easier. If you know what you want, you can strive towards it. Aimlessly trudging into the future not knowing what I want, is like a blind child looking for something that they do now know what it feels like. Anyway, gonna go!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment