Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coffee Break...yo.

Is it really that hard for people to grow up?
I have to be honest, this is a stretch for me right now. I have become the kind of person where not a whole lot bothers me...so getting up enough to bother me to write about it..was tough. It's already off my chest, and I could care less, but writing gets me to thinking about a lot more than I begin with.
So.
Here we go.
DJ.
:)

You know what I just realized. Im sure I've already written about this. Long story short, I'm not in high school. It isn't a fight for prom queen, or to get the most votes for homecoming, it is life. There is too much to learn, too much to DO to deal with your bullshit. You bore me. If all of your life is just another day of high school, then we wont get along in the least. Talk about your party, talk about how drunk you got, talk about how the boy smiled at you or invited you out. Do it all you want, but after three days tops I will be bored of you. There has to be some girls out there to be friends with that are like me, and over that stage of life.
Now, I could attribute it to me not actually going to parties or into guys like you are. I can probably attribute it to me not being as socially out going as you are, but I wont.
Why?
Because I could go to parties if I want to. I could, I can, and I have. It isnt the biggest part of my life, however, so I'm not going to talk about it. It's just a gathering, a stress release, not a highlight in my life.
Do I just get tired of people in general? I think maybe Jori and I have been best friends for so long because we've only seen each other once a year and texted occasionally. That might be it. I cannot actually spend 100% of my time with people and not get bored of them. No offense intended.

J- I love her to pieces, but is it because I am not there? I am not there, but it's not like we talk every day either. Once in a while we update each other and move on. Is that how we can be friends? Her life is so much different than mine...what she likes is so much different. We have similarities for sure, but I dont think it's enough to make a solid friendship. Not sure.
L- I lost interest in her a while ago. Flaky, disorganized. She was great, and nice and we got along quite well, but I dont know. I just got bored of it. Not worth my time.
R- I am not sure about her. I've heard from others her personality is based on who she is with...which sucks! Is that why I like her? When I am with her, she is me. I dont know, there is a problem with that theory. She is quite shallow...and I can tell. If she agrees to something, I can tell she only is to agree. Is that me? Am I that fake?
S - Love her to death, but my god! She is a flake. Is she worth my time? We are quite similar and she isnt like the boring girls who party constantly. I am a little on the fence with this one.
R - She is worth my time. She has a mind and we talk, plus we have similar interests and similar lives. :) She's great.
B - Im just starting to get to know her, after 17 years of knowing her. I guess it started last year, after someone told us to be more sisters than mother and daughter. I've sort of raised her, so I've always had that mind set. I need to let it go, and move on. So far, I like who she is. :)
C - Seems to be the only person I have yet to become bored of. Simple enough.
K - Bored of him easily. Im sure the reason the friendship continued was because I substituted my feelings for others, in him. Transfer of emotions. Simple enough. Him as a person, no.
B - I am pretty sure that with this guy, the reason things lasted so long was because I constantly imagined the person he was when we were apart, and that happened a lot.
There are more, but I'm bored.

Enough with this friendship review...

No comments:

Post a Comment