Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter f** wonderland.

Blogger time! Im sure you've been waiting patiently for me to return, you tiny computer.

Well, I guess updates are in order?
I have passed my smart serve, so I can serve alcohol! Exciting, yes? I might have a job at Jerseys, a family restaurant/sports bar in Uxbridge. It's my cousins favorite place, and she's pretty excited about it! It would be a fantastic place to work, it's only a 10 minute walk away too.
I dyed my hair yesterday! It is blue black now. The blue is much more viberate than I recall. I am guessing the black hair looked quite amazing on me before, but I also wore make up more often. I think the black hair was great when I wore makeup, but the brown I had was great if I didnt wear any make up. Oh well, I guess I should start doing it again. I honestly dont wear it because I dont want to take the time to put it on. That and I dont have much. I have started using those face moisturizers with SPF, and Im quite happy with the results. Haha! I miss the good ol days where you didn't have to wear makeup or shit like that and you'd still look great!
Im pretty sure though, I will be able to not wear it with the black hair if I just get my bangs cut. They keep falling to the side and leaving my forehead exposed.
Oh well. Those all seem quite small things to worry about.

I might have a job. Bonus! Life is being nice to me. Boys, however, that is another story. But everyone needs to go through the rough times to truly appreciate the good. That's how I see it at least. It dampens my spirits a bit, but then I get a hold of my emotions and see it for what it is.

My heart is kind of torn in that respect also. I want to do so much, see so much. But I also want a guy...but if I want a guy then I really cant do what I want to. Lame. I just need to accept that Im not one to be in a relationship anymore. haha, why do all of these damn posts end up being about a persons heart or relationships???

Lame sauce. I wish people weren't such chicken shits... and would take responsibility for their own actions. Would be nice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment