Sunday, January 2, 2011

list

Dear little computer,

Life seems to actually be working out. :) I seem to actually be comfortable in my own skin, my own life. I kind of wanted to make a little bucket list. I have already made one for books, and I wanted to make another for life in general. Lets see if I can actually do it. :)

My list:

01. Get accepted into Durham for ECE.
02. Become a teacher.
03. Read my list of books.
04. Climb Everest.
05. Live in Scotland with Bethany.
06. Take Kendra to Disney Land.
07. Visit Phred.
08. Backpack around Germany.
09. Visit Rome.
10. Get a poem published.
11. Have a show at a Gallery for my art.
12. Own a gallery.
13. Finish 7 paintings.
14. Sponsor a child.
15. Adopt.
16. Build a school.
17. Go to a movie premier.
18. Go to TIFF.
19. Go skydiving.
20. Go to Nepals, eat pizza.
21. Try surviving in the woods.
22. Dance atop the Eiffel tower.
23. See a Broadway show.
24. Visit the family Bakery in DC.
25. Visit my grandfathers grave.
26. Become at peace with myself.
27. Overcome my fear of water.
28. Ski down a slope.
29. Run a marathon.
30. Win a karaoke contest.
31. Make a documentary of childhood.
32. Save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment